New Beginning Christian Ministries International!
Our Latest 30 Posts: (Newest First)
- Pull Back, Back Up! - Up and coming leaders, listen! The Fruit of The Spirit is not an option. Having a godly character is the witness of The Spirit of an individual.
- The Process of Destiny - Your brothers will accuse you of all sorts of things and especially selfish ambitions. But when they see the success, they change their allegiance!
- All in the Process - Our God is a jealous God and continually seeks to draw His beloved closer to him in intimacy, reminding us that we cannot just ally ourselves with anyone.
- Let the Winds Blow! - You are not able to change others, but you can change you, with diligence and fortitude.
- There’s a Time to Let Go! - Those who love The LORD with all their heart, have counted the cost, having picked up their cross to follow Him!
- Gone With the Wind! - There is a process that must happen when the season and set time is fulfilled.
- Being Taken for Granted? - There is nothing in my life that is more crucial and delightful than to please The LORD by obeying HIS WORD!
- Spontaneous Prophecy - For The Glory of The LORD shall be revealed. All flesh shall see it together for the mouth of The LORD hath spoken it.
- The Divine Curtain Call! - It takes faith, hope and discipline to pick up our cross and follow in Christ’s steps.
- The Old Frequency - "You have gone as far as you can go in your current state! I AM releasing Great and New Expectation, a New and Living Way! Receive it My beloved!"
- Falsity Exposed! - Do you really want to be in ministry? Do you think you have a high calling of God on your life?
- Reinvent Your Life! - Do you feel totally exhausted, extremely agitated and frustrated to the point of total mental, physical and spiritual failure?
- Greater Awareness We Carry - In all our learning, we must find a great correlation that balances our lives.
- Lift Up Your Head O Ye Gates! - "Soon I will uncover the hidden ones whose minds and souls are fixed upon My Will and the establishment of My covenant in the earth."
- Breakthrough in the Heavenlies! - The LORD says, “Is not My Word like a hammer that breaks rocks in pieces, and you shall witness even greater things than these?"
- The Place Called Sanctuary - I saw what looked like a zoo that had various types of eagles in each cage with very little room within the cage they had limited food, water, and care.
- Stop! I Want to Get Off! - Religion makes complicated the understanding of the reality of the purposes of God. Religion makes conformity instead of the identity that we find in Christ.
- The Epoch Event ~Versus~ Amuse, Play, Delay! - We must remove ALL blockages sent into our lives spiritually that would keep the blood flow from our entire spiritual body.
- Let ME In! - I am sensing souls who longingly want answers, but they fill their emptiness and void spaces with things other than what God has for them.
- A Look at Samson - It is time to know YOUR enemy! Part of basic military teaches us to KNOW YOUR ENEMY!
- The Prescription for Weariness - Cast not away your confidence for you have a great reward!
- Religious or Relational - Religion makes people intolerant and mean — with nasty faces and judgmental, critical attitudes.
- The House of Desolation - “I have heard the prayers of My Prophets and My People whose voices cry out in their vexation, who witness the sin and degradation day by day."
- Give God Room! - Our Number One Foundational belief in our salvation is understanding fully that it is impossible to keep in the flesh.
- A Master Craftsman - We are His workmanship. Learn to be silent and listen as you abide you will hear many things.
- The Gnawing Within - There are those who have felt and experienced what it means to be spiritually bankrupt and burned out.
- The Carrier of My Presence! - "You shall be a carrier of My presence," says The LORD of Hosts!
- Sound Structure and Design - When God has made it clear to take that time to mend, many reject the true evidence and they will not heed the doctor's instructions.
- Silence, the Art of Self Control - There are no short cuts to becoming the person God wants us to be.
Back to Top