New Beginning Christian Ministries International!
Our Latest 30 Posts: (Newest First)
- Enough Is Enough! - While seeking The LORD He said, “Daughter of Zion, declare all that I say; “Enough if enough!” I have sent My impending Warning Judgements!”
- What Is Spiritual Grooming? - Spiritual “grooming” is a form of manipulation and control that takes place when someone who seemingly has authority over people.
- The Seriousness of Words, Vows and Business - God has been reminding me and teaching me a lot lately concerning the power of the words.
- A Detailed Look Into the Life of a Prophet - The LORD woke me up today speaking to me about manipulation, control, intimidation, insecurity, ulterior motives within the body of Christ.
- The Eternal Foundation - I will NEVER claim that I have arrived and are perfect in this life, because I am so far from it!
- The Balance Is In The LORD’s Hand! - There is a sounding out of the Trumpet.... to Fall In! For this is a time in history like none other.
- The Wisdom of Solomon is Here - The LORD warns, "The ministers of The LORD shall run and will preach sin, hell, and heavy conviction shall fall upon the people....."
- Manhattan — The Wall — The Suitcase — The Project - The LORD warns, "You must Repent of all sin and turn away from it and you must return totally to your first love!"
- Exposing the Pied Piper - Choose this day whom you serve. Choose life or death, blessing or cursing. Each day you must choose to hear, serve, and obey.
- America: The Domino Effect and The House of Cards - The LORD spoke to me and said, “Life as you know it will dramatically change. It is time to get your House in order.”
- The Real Deal — Part 1: The Ultimatum: Heaven or Hell - Thus says The LORD, "Many are afraid because of what they see that is coming upon the earth. None are exempt in this hour."
- The Real Deal With No Apology - It is important as a true believer in Jesus Christ, to seek God, asking Him to reveal the Vision to know our destiny and what is our purpose in this life.
- Intercession, and Burden Bearers - Pride keeps many from sharing the reality of real-life scenarios and especially hidden are chapters left out and not told by the minister's lives.
- The Honored and Unseen Heroes - Developing prayer, and our communion and communication to God, will always be our number one ministry.
- Exposé Uncovering Revelations - The LORD in this season, in this year, is exposing and uncovering people involved in shocking activity!
- Due Process by The Divine - I will attempt to describe ‘spiritually” what many of us are going through right now.
- The Highest Calling - Within The Church, so many concentrate on giftings, talents, and abilities. There is such an emphasis on Church 'Who’s Who'
- Are We Broken Again? - The year 2021 is coming to a close, and The LORD is helping me understand certain events that will happen in our near future.
- Familiarity Breeds Contempt - The LORD lived and knew people and learned to be a carpenter before His earthly ministry ever started.
- You Have Been Aiming Too Low - The LORD says, “How far has The Church strayed from the fullness of My Word!."
- The First Family - God reminds us in His Word, of His Mercy and Grace when He heard the prayers of Abraham.
- He Is Bringing Us Full Circle - The LORD led me to remind all of us how extremely needful our personal outreach we all have been given in our lives.
- At Ease in Zion - The LORD has been showing me an “upward spiraling out of control" as things continue to intensify in our Nation and around the globe.
- The Prophetic Macedonian Call - The LORD says, “I have given My Servant this message for you. You can accept it or reject it."
- The Childlike Soul - The LORD has not forgotten those who have walked with Him and served faithfully in all humility.
- Unlocking Regions to Cross Over - The LORD says, "It is the hour to ‘cross over’ to possess and take the land of promise! For now, I shall go before you!"
- A Plea for Help — Will You Answer? - "As these innocent ones beheld my face, even within the confusion of darkness that took them away, My seed and Destiny kept them safe."
- Religious Denominations Versus Christianity (Part 2) - The assault on The Church has been to make sure the religious denominations only give enough Truth to appease their flesh and to keep them lukewarm.
- Who’s Knocking on Your Door? - The LORD says, "If My Presence, and My Will isn’t first in your life and ministry, you must shut it all down!"
- Religious Denominations Versus Christianity - Religious Denominations, and corrupt Christianity, are part of the Babylonian system already in motion.
Back to Top