New Beginning Christian Ministries International!
Our Latest 30 Posts: (Newest First)
- Words of Wisdom — The Case of Bitterness - There are some of you that are struggling with unforgiveness and bitterness towards people that have wronged you.
- Are You Vexed? - Lot was vexed with the evil and abominable practices of Sodom and Gomorrah day by day.
- Who is in Control? - "I AM confronting all apathy and complacency that is keeping the people asleep by trusting their own little world that they control."
- The Breaking Point - Many whom I know, sincerely feel that we are being stretched beyond all control, and it feels like the breaking point.
- The Rise of the Body and the Bull - The LORD says, "Watch what happens when those cities rise again and, in their anger and frustration, they shall make their voices known!"
- Great Success in God! - What may seemingly be as one or insignificant, isn’t how you measure success or worth in God.
- Our Motivation for Prayer and Fasting - I continue to ask if there are any of you that want to join me in entering a time of fasting and prayer this week.
- A Lady of Liberty? - I had a vision of The Statue of Liberty standing with her skirts lifted above her head. Was this our Lady of Liberty?
- Maturity Prayer Goals - Trying not to have problems, isn’t the goal. Using each attack and challenge as an opportunity to grow and become stronger should be the goal.
- Prophecy of the Black Mold of Sin - If WE don’t repent as The Church and as A Nation, layer by layer of rising tide shall overtake us and we shall see the collapse of a nation that forgot God.
- Words of Wisdom - Don’t look to man for comfort and validation. Look to God, because your answer isn’t found when you regretfully rehash all the events in your life!
- Rally in Prayer! - Watching the News, suddenly I heard, “Have faith in God! Have I changed My Mind concerning who and what I have chosen?"
- Fickle, Fickle and Double-Minded! - The Holy Spirit spoke the word 'Fickle' to me. He also said 'Double-Mindedness.' and not to put confidence in a fickle or double-minded or unstable person.
- When You Go Splat - Beloved, please pray, as I have received a lot of information concerning serious needs in families.
- A Word of Exhortation! - We are the emerging soldiers of The LORD. You chose to give your life in God’s Army. You don’t belong to yourself anymore, you are His.
- A Fist Shaken at God - We must pull ourselves away from looking and listening to Media reports of giants in the land. These reports are captivating us and inspiring fear in us to doubt.
- America: This Case in History - The LORD says, "I will show and open heaven that the world shall know there is a prophet in America. A platform of stability shall rise in the midst of great turmoil."
- Come Alive! Breathe and Live! - I saw a woman laying down and all sorts of tiny demons were trying to keep her down.
- A Spontaneous Word of Prophecy - I keep hearing, "Stay on target! Stay on target! Keep your focus on Me!" says The LORD.
- Remedy to a Sick Heart - Where you are truly loved and truly needed, you are to be received and treated as a gift from God.
- The Heart Of The Father - I hear The LORD say, “Keep your eyes upon Me and don’t be weakened, for you are sealing the breeches through your work...."
- Prophetic Forecast: Get Hungry and Stay Hungry - The LORD says, "I AM not finished. I The LORD have much to showcase and demonstrate to the nation and the world!"
- The Limbo Zone - We all must learn how to let go of anything that is keeping us bound from moving to our future when we are in limbo in the midst of two places.
- Is Your Tire Flat? - Sometimes we have got to pull away from everything and everyone, because of the pull of this world to gain control over us.
- All Pretense is Gone; Holiness is Right - The LORD asks, "Are you so interested in being built up to gain some lofty high place and title of man’s pride, arrogance, and achievement?"
- Shut In - Loved ones, listen! God knows everything that is happening and yes, we are in perilous times, no doubt.
- Untamed Steed - Thinketh thee can handle one as Spirited and wild as an untamed steed left to her fancy? I think she be much for the Master to handle.
- Stuck in a Place Called Rejection - We were created for His pleasure and intimacy. It is much like a bride and groom in marriage.
- The Struggle to Freedom - How can we think to judge people and situations when we haven’t had the instruction by The Holy Spirit in the Word of God?
Back to Top